So after the mad easter rush (practically 4 days straight working on this), I finally have time to sit and get the blogging and paperwork done for this project. As I type, eight computers in the design school are busy rendering my efforts. I know it's excessive but hopefully it'll be done tomorrow and ill get out of the way of the rush.
The modelling came with more than its share of difficulties, most of them due to my inexperience with the program. One in particular was resolved as I was making final preparations to render - if I had known that particular workaround earlier it would have saved me a lot of time and energy, not to mention allowing the inclusion of a couple of pieces of fancy camera-work that I had to abandon.
As to the idea of the project itself, since the last blog post I have completely flipped the concept on it's head. instead of the object changing materiality, the landscape around it is what will be changing. As to how it will be changing? That is what the vast majority of my time has been spent facilitating.
But i'm feeling generous, have a sneak preview:
edit: It appears I have already mentioned the change in tack. Apologies.

No comments:
Post a Comment