Sunday, 7 April 2013

MDDN 241 - Finality.

It is here! The promised day has come! Yet why do I feel like I've forgotten something...
Copying the 3 files onto the handin drive was easy, and I have checked multiple times against the project outline on the school of design website. But I still feel like there should have been more to it. All that work and the only real thing produced was a 1 minute video? And yet every time I have to consciously remind myself that I created this. There is more than a little pride in that.
This is what I'm here for, to learn to create. And once I think that, I start losing myself in ideas. Transient, insubstantial, yet increasingly possible ideas. I have always prided myself on my active imagination, and this project has brought me so much closer to unleashing it. I'm still severely hindered by my lack of knowledge of Maya, but from now on I'm going to make an extra effort to ensure that everything I do has a hint of my brainchild in it. When I think about it, that's the only reason I'm here.
It's the only reason I need.




No comments:

Post a Comment