Sunday, 22 September 2013

MDDN 243 - Slightly Belated Progress

Here's the first environ sketch! Cat drew this up last night and now my task is to trace and render it properly in Photoshop. We're planning on having three of these frames that'll zoom past the player in the background of the game (that faint square in the middle is roughly where it'll zoom from).
Unfortunately I haven't been able to get anything done lately due to personal issues in my flat but I hope to get this one rendered ASAP from here, I need to get back on the ball.

There has been progress on a conceptual level though, the other level concepts are taking shape in the ether. The main other three are going to be:
One set at sea, with waves sweeping along the bottom and maybe a kraken or two..
One up in the sky, with swirls of storm clouds and lightning leaping across the screen.
The third is still a bit up in the air, it's electricity themed and the strongest idea so far is that of a tunnel lit by electric lamps and glowing crystals.

No comments:

Post a Comment