Monday, 28 October 2013
MDDN 243 - Final Sprint
So here we are on the final stretch.
I've spent the last couple of days on the background animations and getting them integrated with the lane animation (to make it easier on stencyl, which we're having major problems with). I had to keep it under 100 frames so stencyl can actually render the poor thing, so I ditched my original idea of having them shift and zoom and fade into the background and went instead for 4 layers that fade in and out reasonably quickly.
I haven't actually seen it in motion (stencyl buggered out on me when I tried), but hopefully it looks good with everything else on top of it.
I expect the next few days are going to be pretty hectic, I'm now moving on to animating a white flash for the Spider Boss Death Sequence of Doom. Hopefully that won't take too long
Labels:
243_p3,
gamedesign,
MDDN243,
reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment